If you are building a business you may be finding it’s a challenging experience. You can wake up exhilarated to
begin your day and go to bed feeling overwhelmed and frustrated. Want to know the key to success? Well read on, besides maintaining a positive attitude, it’s mindset.
Here are 6 keys to help you create and sustain the positive mindset necessary to attain the success you desire.
1. Surround yourself with successful and positive people. The influence people have over our own personal energy is amazing. Moods and attitudes are so easily spread – think about how much of a difference a simple smile from a stranger can make for your day, then magnify it 500 times to demonstrate the power of positive and successful people. When you surround yourself with people who inspire you, believe in you and want you to succeed, there’s no room for doubts and even when they creep up, they’re quickly swept away.
2. Create a mantra or an affirmation. Repeating these positive affirmations has been shown to get people through the tough times and to really help them believe what they’re saying. For example, “I am building a powerful and profitable business.” Many of the most esteemed business professionals have used the same affirmation strategy to attain their success. To find the right affirmations for you, write a quick list of your doubts, insecurities and complaints. These can then be quickly turned into affirmations. If you feel that you’re always disorganized then your affirmation would be, “I am organized and in control.” Repeat your affirmations several times a day and feel the power of positive thinking.
3. Capture negative thoughts. We all have negative thoughts occasionally, and negative thoughts and emotions can derail us and prevent us from achieving all we desire. Recognizing those negative thoughts takes practice and persistence. When you find yourself thinking negative thoughts, or emotions, find a trigger to turn them around. The affirmations mentioned above are a great way to turn the negative into the positive. You can also find quick pick me ups like an inspiring song, get some fresh air, or some exercise to help improve your mood. I find getting on my elliptical and blasting out my dance tunes works wonders! Remember YOU get to choose what you think!!
4. Set your goals and intentions and then be willing to let it go. The law of attraction says that we attract what we focus on the most. However, desperation, needing your business to be a success, sends mixed messages and a lot of negativity into the universe. Set your goals and intentions and then let them go. A certain amount of faith in your abilities and in the power of attraction is necessary. Go ahead and give it a try.
5. Gratitude is perhaps the single most powerful and positive tool for success. When you’re grateful for all of the
wonderful things and people in your life the challenges you face seem significantly less important and are more easily dealt with. If you’re ever feeling down, I challenge you to watch the GratiDudes, and not smile and feel great afterwards! This video was filmed in my local city Victoria, BC.
You’ll be back on your feet in no time. Check out the adventures of Matt here too, this video is totally inspiring.
You might like to keep a gratitude journal and make a practice of entering into it daily. Then, when you’re facing challenges a quick peek at all the amazing things in your life will make you feel as if you can tackle anything. Also, an attitude of gratitude helps you maintain a positive perspective and to face challenges as opportunities rather than obstacles.
6. Acquire a success mindset. This means believe in yourself and your capabilities. A “Can Do” attitude will be your guide to learning what is necessary in order for you to achieve your goals. You must boost your self-confidence so that your attitude is one of a champion and be willing to give everything your very best shot. The more you try the more confident you become, and the more your self-esteem grows. Wow, you are unstoppable!
Success is within your reach and with the right attitude you can accomplish anything you set your sights on. Embrace these six powerful mind success strategies and you’ll build a better business and live a happier,
more satisfying life.
Here’s to an unstoppable YOU!
I’d love to hear your thoughts on the two short videos, share them below and if you too don’t know whether to laugh or cry or you do both when viewing, spread this post so everyone can experience those feelings today:)